UW School of Pharmacy
This website is run by the Society of Pharmacy Students. For official information about the UW School of Pharmacy, please visit www.uwaterloo.ca/pharmacy.
Happy Pharmacist Awareness Month!!
UW CAPSI and SOPhS clubs have come together for a wide variety of events this March in honour of Pharmacist Awareness Month! Celebrate the advocacy of our profession through educaitonal sessions, socials, and community outreach events. You can join the Facebook event for up-to-date information: UW Pharmacist Awareness Month Facebook Event
You can also download a calendar of all of the events here: PAM Calendar March_2014
Mr. Pharmacy 2014
Congrats to UW CAPSI on a wildly successful Mr. Pharmacy 2014 pagaent! Two charming men from each class entertained and showcased their talents and smarts in what will surely go down as a highlight of the year! Congrats to Kenny B, Rx2014, on being named the second ever Mr. Pharmacy!
For more information on other ways to get involved with SOPhS, please visit our SOPhS Council page from the banner above! Elections and application-based positions primarily get filled in May of every year; feel free to contact SOPhS with any questions you may have.
Help Us Improve!
The SOPhS website is continuing work in progress and the Communications team appreciates any feedback! Please email email@example.com with any comments for suggestion or improvement, or if you would like to be involved with the refinement of this website.
- SOPhS Update - April 22, 2014
- SOPhS Update - April 8, 2014
- SOPhS Update - April 1, 2014 - Week 12
- SOPhS Update - March 25, 2014 - Week 11
- SOPhS Update - March 18, 2014 - Week 10
- SOPhS Update - March 11, 2014 - Week 9
- SOPhS Update - March 4, 2014 - Week 8
- SOPhS Update - February 25, 2014 - Week 7
- SOPhS Update - February 18, 2014
- SOPhS Update - February 11, 2014 - Week 6