Our newest class, Rx2016, has joined the phamily! Congratulations on getting accepted into the University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy!
New or returning students are encouraged to look into joining SOPhS Committees to help us improve the way we operate. Take a look at the Committees and groups under the SOPhS Council Tab.
Help Us Improve!
We've been working hard to get this site up and running for the past year and it's finally nearing completion! We're almost at the stage where we need your feedback to help us improve.
While you navigate the site please look for errors or improvements let us know so we can help make the site more useful to you. Things like broken links, spelling errors, or feedback about things you would like to see would be particularly helpful.
If you find anything worth sharing please email email@example.com with a detailed description of the error or improvement that you would like to make us aware of. This will be a huge help to the SOPhS Communications Team.
We're still working on a few sections of the site so bear with us if you see a 'coming soon' message. Also, if you feel like helping out send your contact information to the Communications Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them you'd like to join the Communications Committee. It's a great way to get involved with SOPhS Council and it would really help us out!
- SOPhS Update - May 14, 2013 - Week 2
- SOPhS Update - May 7, 2013 - Week 1
- SOPhS Update - April 30, 2013
- SOPhS Update - April 16, 2013
- SOPhS Update - April 9, 2013
- SOPhS Update - April 2, 2013 - Week 12
- SOPhS Update - Mar 26, 2013 - Week 11
- SOPhS Update - Mar 19, 2013 - Week 10
- SOPhS Update - Mar 12, 2013 - Week 9
- SOPhS Update - March 8, 2013 - Week 8 Extra update